From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:35:48 EST

Milwaukee Celiac-Sprue Crew will meet--

Saturday, Nov 18
1:30 p.m.

Redeemer Evangelical Free Church
7735 W. Howard Ave.
Fellowship Hall (enter at rear)
Milwaukee, WI

Two things are on the agenda this month. First will be a special update on
the CSA Conference from Shannon Ervin. Shannon is a dietetics student an Mt Mary
College, Milwaukee. MCSC provided a scholarship for her to attend CSA's
Dietitian's Day. It will be interesting to hear her thoughts on the program both
professionally and personally. Others who attended are also invited to share
their experiences.
    Our annual Cookie Exchange, which is always a favorite, will round out
the program!  Rules are simple. Bring as many cookies as you would like to
exchange, along with the recipe. If you include brands used, members with
additional food sensitivities will be able to make safe choices. The recipes will
appear in the February NL so additional copies of your recipe are appreciated.
    As always treats, either homemade (include the recipe) or store bought,
are welcome for the refreshment table. This could also include that new holiday
recipe you want to test before company arrives. Don't forget your recipe.
And, don't forget those MCSC library books!

Howard Ave is about a mile north of I-894 on Milwaukee's southside. Exit I894
at 76th Street (from the east) or 84th Street (from the west).

New Celiacs welcome to attend!

Small groups will meet in December...

December 5, Tuesday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.-New Berlin Library, 15105 W. Library
Lane, New Berlin.

December 6, Wednesday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.-- Kenosha at the Northside Library,
1500 27th Avenue.

December 11, Monday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.  Sussex (Northern Waukesha
County/Pewaukee)…Faith Lutheran Church in Sussex, at W244 N6383 Weaver Drive (south of Main
Street).  Weaver Drive is on the west side of Sussex, ~ 1/2 mile east of Hwy
164 (from Waukesha & I-94) and is also the entrance to the Village Park.  The
location worked out very well in October.  The church was easy to find & over
15 people attended!

*******
*******