From:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CurtissAnn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 12:46:36 -0700

Thanks for the help! You guys are so very generous. Looks like there is at
present no commercial pop tart product, but with the demand, can one be far
behind? There was a suggestion that we all email Kellogg and request one;
apparently Kellogg may be considering it.

In the meantime, here are recipe links below, even videos. I'm going to try a
few, and see how I do. If I come up with something good, I'll report further.

Jules Gluten Free has a recipe, and on video:
http://www.glutenfreeappetite.com/blog/item/gluten-free-pop-tarts  and again
at:www.Blog.JulesGlutenFree.com

Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free pop tarts,  using the Pamela's Gluten-Free
Bread Mix recipe, from Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom:
http://www.adventuresofaglutenfreemom.com/2010/10/gluten-free-dairy-free-egg-free-pop-tarts/#comments

Recipe direct from Pamela's Products:
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/recipes/printrecipes/printtarts.html

More recipe ideas:
http://www.celiac.com/articles/768/1/Pop-Tarts-Gluten-Free/Page1.html

And more at:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=51610.1
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=68708.3
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=64118.90

Recommendation to use phyllo dough:
http://glutenfreerecipebox.com/gluten-free-pyllo-dough

Two more people said they just use their regular gluten-free pie crust recipe.