From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 18:29:31 +0000

Sorry for the delay getting a summary out about Oat Fiber but we were on
vacation last week.  Unfortunately I didn't get very many responses except
for request to summarize.  Below is the only answer I received.  If anyone
comes across valuable information about oat fiber I know several of us would
greatly appreciate a posting.