From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:01:36 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I received several responses to my request for suggestions for GF Turkey
Bacon.  Thank you so much to those who took the time to respond.

Below are the brands that were suggested:

Oscar Mayer
Louis Rich
Jennie O
Butterball
Hillshire Farms
Trader Joes
Applegate Farms *no nitrates
Diestel
Wellshire Farms

Shelton Turkey sausage

Applegate Farms, Diestel, and Wellshire Farms are found at Whole Foods.

I have been able to find Oscar Mayer and Jennie O so far.  We have tried the
Oscar Mayer and it is just "ok".  It definitely is not like regular bacon.
We are looking forward to trying other brands.  Hoepfully we will find one
that we like.

We have been using Honeysuckle White Breakfast sausage, Bratwurst and
Italian Sausages and really like them.

We do not have Whole Foods Market or Trader Joes -- just small independent
health food stores.  I have not had time to check them yet for which ones
they carry.

Thanks again for your help.

Barbara in SW Missouri