From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:10:49 EDT

Hi all,
    Just to let you know I had another response, an unfavorable one...this
gal's daughter works at a Bennigan's and says everything comes in pre
seasoned and marinated!  She said the only things she could have eaten were a
baked potato and steamed broccoli. Not much of a meal...
     Also, would like to let you good folks know that I was 'scolded' for
even asking about chain restaurants!  This fellow said  that, and I quote..
..."all  experienced Celiacs know that chain restaurants are hostile
territory..."  and admonished me for "wasting screen space on dumb questions
such as that."   I don't agree...according to the emails I received, there
were a lot of you who wanted to know about this place, so I told him that and
if he didn't want to read those kinds of questions/summarys, he could just
pass them by and/or delete them without "wasting"  his precious time.  Too
bad there are such curmudgeons on this list...I have only had one other that
was such a negative person, (on a different subject)...glad the majority of
you are all so willing to be helpful.  I thank  you one and all and hope  you
will continue to come to the aid of those who need questions answered.  We
learn through experience, either our own or from others.  Have a good day
everyone.....    Celiac and still willing to learn.  JS  in  IL