Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:04:16 -0700

Re hives.  Thanks so much to everyone who replied.  I've been given many suggestions which have help shed some much needed light.

Wondering...We just acquired one of those new front-loading washing machines.  I had been using Tide Free previously and then switched to one of these new Tide formulas (they didn't carry Tide Free this time) specific to front-loading machines.  I had noticed a marked improvement in my allergy symptoms previously with Tide Free so am wondering if it takes time to for a reaction to build up.  Sometimes I put a pillowcase over my eyes to block out the light when I sleep.  I wonder if this direct contact to my face could be the culprit.

Also checking into soy, dairy.... also, entered a very 'musty' smelly building that day and remained for about 5-10 minutes...again...not an immediate reaction it seems.

Summary to follow.  Just giving it a few more days until all the advice comes in.

Thanks again to everyone!  You've helped make an unbearable situation bearable....again!

Carolyn