Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:08:31 -0500

Someone kindly sent this more specific web address to get to the St. Paul restaurants, and it worked for me, so here it is:
http://northlandceliacs.fastmail.fm/

Also, here are some more restaurant suggestions I received since summarizing:

Downtowner Woodfire Grill The Downtowner Woodfire Grill is conveniently
located in downtown St. Paul, just one and a half blocks west of the Xcel
Energy center on West 7th Street.--another listserve participant just ate there and sent this message:

"I'm staying at the Saint Paul Hotel and the restaurant here--the Grille--is really good. Also, I just ate at the Downtowner Woodfire Grill and they were wonderful! I called ahead and they said they knew what I meant and had lots of choices and would give me a server who was more familiar with gluten free options. Well, everything was true and I had a wonderful lamb kebob dinner. I would go there again without a doubt. Both places mentioned above are in downtown St. Paul not far from the capitol."

Sydney's: on Grand Avenue will make any of their pasta dishes with rice
noodles and puts every ingredient on the menu, so one can be safe.
(be sure to tell the wait staff to have the kitchen use fresh pot/water, as
they won't do it otherwise!) http://www.sidneysrestaurant.com/

Auriga (also on Hennepin in Uptown),

Lucia's (Hennepin and 31st in Minneapolis)
Lucia's is actually a wine bar/bistro that uses completely fresh and organic
ingrediants for their menu items. They change their menu weekly, sometimes
daily! They usually have one or two menu items, but always have fresh
seafood, beef, and chicken as well. I usually stick with the salads and
seafood. Here is the link to their website in case you want to know more!
http://www.lucias.com/

Sakura - Japanese restaurant/sushi bar

Pazzaluna. See menu at pazzaluna.com

Moscow on the Hill, Selby is accommodating. Zander Cafe on Selby Vintage
on Selby

Ecopolitan (see ecopolitan.net)