From:
Kenny Silverman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:59:21 -0800

I just called the doctors office and found that the candida albicans tests
just came back, but I won't see the doctor until next week.

Are any of you familiar on interpreting the test results?

IgG was normal at 73  (should be less than 100)

IgA was high at 112  (should be less than 100)

IgM was high at 143 (should be less than 100)

Can anyone explain the various tests (IgG, IgA, IgM), and while clinically
high, how bad are these numbers?

Until a few minutes ago, I had no idea what candid albicans was all about,
but after a quick look on the web,
these readings may start explaining a lot of things going on with me.

Many thanks,

Kenny in CA