From:
Donna Lindner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 16:21:34 -0500

Thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry regarding carbohydrate
intolerance.

My body reacts adversely to carbohydrates as well as gluten.  Things like
rice, potatoes,sugar, chocolate, and cheese give me lots of trouble.  The
gf diet helped but the carbo diet has all but taken care of my symptoms.
I knew nothing about carbo intolerance until clued in about by a list
member.  And being in my hardest level in school right now I was becoming
frustrated at trying to find time and energy to do research on the
carbohydrate diet.  Knowing they are an essential part of good nutrition,
I wanted to be a bit knowledgable about what my body needed and what I
could do without. A book by Elaine Goschall has been recommended as well
as a couple others.  Thanks again everyone!

Donna