From:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:43:36 GMT

Our next support group meeting will be Saturday October 2.

Newly diagnosed? Come to Harris HEB Hospital at 9:00am for a special class, “Celiac 101”, a three hour introduction to the GF diet and lifestyle. There will be lots of handouts and information for the newly diagnosed. We
save plenty of time for questions and answers.

Our regular support group meeting is from 10:00am to 12:00pm.  Shelley Case and Cynthia Kupper video presentations from the recent National Institute of Health Consensus Conference on Celiac Disease will be shown. Do not
miss this opportunity to hear Shelley and Cynthia!!

Our group meets at Harris HEB Hospital in Bedford Texas in conference room West 1.

We will also hear updates from our various committees, including the Walk Committee. Come hear the latest details and get involved.

Restaurant Guides will be available for purchase as will many books.

Snacks will be provided and everyone is encouraged to bring something GF to share. For further information, please contact David Kline at [log in to unmask] or at 817-596-8491.

David Kline
Manager, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group
www.northtexasgig.com
817-596-8491

Get your name as your email address.