From:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:24:19 -0600

Hi,

I just returned from King Sooper's, Denver's local Kroger affiliate,
and was happy to see special "gluten free" labels dangling under some
price postings. OK, it was just for basic packages of rice, but hey, it
is a start. Between that, a GF bakery opening in town
<http://www.debysglutenfree.com/>, and Whole foods bringing in GF baked
goods, I am finding much more variety and ease of shopping in just the
brief five years I have been diagnosed.

Michele