From:
Michelle Forsman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Forsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:47:06 -0700

Hi!

I recently posted a message about a Discovery Health Channel program on
CD.  Then it suddenly disappeared from the DirecTV schedule and was no
where to be found on the DHC website.  I e-mailed to ask Discovery
Health what was up.  This is their response:

~~~~~
Thank you for contacting Viewer Relations. We appreciate your interest
in
our programming. We will forward your comments about the Discovery
Health
website to our management team.

"Like Mother, Like Son" will re-air on the Discovery Health Channel on
October 16th at 9:00 P.M. (ET/PT). Unfortunately, it is not available
for
purchase at this time.
~~~~~

I am not clear on how a program that didn't air can re-air, but I
thought I would update you on the status.

Michelle Forsman
"deaccat"
Sequim, Washington

Diabetes