From:
Meghan Rozema <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meghan Rozema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:06:51 -0600

Hi there:

My three kids are getting burned out on Rice Chex.  Today, I looked
at the ingredients in Trix and couldn't find any wheat listed, but
when I checked my Clan Thompson guide on my iphone, Trix wasn't
listed as GF, and it was not in my 2007 Cecelia's GF Grocery Guide,
either.  I couldn't find any "restricted" ingredient.  Does anyone
know if Trix is GF?

Thanks,

Meghan Rozema (mom to 3 celiac kids)