Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 00:05:26 GMT

The Rochester(NY) Celiac Support Group early registration for their May 13 walk ends May 6. Register online at  www.rochesterceliacs.org  This will be our fifth annual participation in raising funds for Celiac research and awareness at the Center for Celiac Research, University of Maryland. Thereafter you can register for $10 online, by mail or at Perinton Park, Fairport,NY the day of the walk. Generous producers of gluten free products have supplied us with samples for all the participants, useful literature and many items for our best ever raffle. Registered participants receive a T-shirt and gluten free ice cream cone.
We have planned beautiful weather. Happy the clown will delight the young and not so young, music by Jupiter 4H Project, the Penfield swim team will join with us to welcome back one of their teammates who will be visiting from Florida just so she can participate. Make sure you remind your friends, neighbors and families that their support of this event will make a difference.
We especially invite our neighbors in the smaller communities in Western New York to share their knowledge and questions with us, learn more about Celiac Disease and enjoy the food and entertainment.
And if this doesn't fit into your schedule or location check out  www.celiacwalk.org  for other opportunites.