From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 22:41:22 -0400

I didn't find any new books this month to add to my page of book
reviews. Instead I registered domain names solely for the purpose of
improving my search engine rankings. So far, after many months, my
page made it to the bottom of the first Google page. This evening I
moved the site to:

http://gluten-free-books.com/  and  http://celiac-books.com/

I expect it will move up some.

In looking for new books I checked Amazon's Bestselling Gluten-Free Books:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/4636/?tag=celiaclist-20

At the top is still Mark Sisson's book. I have pointed this book out
the past two months. Amazon is now shipping it.

Note that two books near the top, "Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a
Day" and "BabyCakes," are books where only a portion of the recipes
are gluten-free. Because of this I do not list them on my page.

Don.