From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:51:33 -0500

I got into quite a lengthy conversation with the Red Star yeast people
and what they told me is that their yeast is dried on molasses whereas
some brands of yeast are dried on wheat.  I live up in the state of Maine
and  we can get Red Star at Sams Club, I dont know if that will help you
any.In any case, here is the no. for Red Star 1-800-423-5422.  Call them
and they will send you an order form for Red Star yeast and also some GF
bread recipes, the latest is they are coming out with 6 brand new
recipes. They recommended the toastmaster machine to me which I love and
dont hesitate to call them if you have problems with your bread, they are
very helpful.  We're getting out our winter coats up here!!!!Janet in Maine