From:
Sheryl Tingley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 20:06:37 -0800

I think it has been very healthy for people to talk about our diet,
like they have been, for them as well for the original poster. There
is something very therapeutic about reading all your responses and I
know you all have helped not only the poster but others as well. It
has been said that this list is a very supportive one and that is
correct. It is very hard to be the only one in the family, at work, at
play,at church potlucks, etc who has to worry about such things as
what they eat.

I've been diagnosed since last August and I have not much craved
things made with w,o,b,r. When I did I found away to have the same
thing without those grains. However I think the thing that really
makes it easy for me to not eat what I shouldn't is the risk of
cancer. I am afraid of cancer. There is a very high correlation to
cancer and untreated (ignoring your diet) Celiac Sprue decease. So get
recipes, surf the net, keep this list, buy a bread machine, and find a
support group.

I wish good health to all of you.
Sheryl Tingley

==

"Friends are a sheltering tree"   -unknown