From:
Christina Kuhne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:52:06 +1000

Recently I read an article (which I have a copy of but did not want to
include in my post in case someone thought it was long and irrelavent)
on peppermint and the benefits of it in the aiding of digestion. I have
read about peppermint before and have used peppermint tea to ease  an
upset and crampy stomach many times.

 My question is can anway particularly those in Australia reccomend a
brand of peppermints, that are gluten free, I can carry with me.

Also I have copied the article I read and would glady forward it to
anyone who is interested in it, so if you would like to read it please
email me and I will send it to you as an attatchment. It is not very
long but I found it interesting.

Thanking you all

Christina.