From:
Karen Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2009 21:57:29 +0000

Hi folks,

 We have launched a website/blog that focuses on a happy gluten free life.  It will primarily focuses on gluten free options in Colorado but will include anything we find as we travel too. We have the listserve set to rss feed since we have found it to be an amazing resource.

 We would love feedback from celiacs and others on a gluten free diet.  And are giving away a set of Betty Crocker gluten free mixes if you comment before midnight tonight! (Sorry for the late notice I forgot about sending it out on the list serve!)

Please visit www.happyglutenfree.com

Thanks!
Karen
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T