Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:53:00 -0500

The article on today's front page of the Wall Street Journal is the best article I've seen written about Celiac.  It covers everything and actually doesn't have any mistakes in it, which as we all know is rare.  It brings up the important subject of drug companies, and why they have little interest in Celiac.  It doesn't go as far as to say that it's all about $$, but it does a pretty good job of explaining why certain diseases get preference when it comes to research.  I would encourage everyone to contact the author, David P. Hamilton at [log in to unmask], to praise him for his work.

Here is the link- i'm not sure if this will work if you aren't registered.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB113408786563817920.html?mod=todays_us_page_one

Finally, some good press!  The FRONT page of the Wall Street Journal- it doesn't get much bigger than that!

~Eleis