From:
Sherill Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 11:24:30 -0800

Regarding Annamaureen's post that the combination of parent and child
with celiac must be "a nightmare":

My 9 year old daughter and I both have celiac disease. I don't find it a
big problem. In fact, dealing with my celiac is easier now that I have
company in the family. I only cook gluten free meals at our house. There
is an endless list of good GF food to make, including such things as
cakes and cookies and brownies. Everyone in our family likes them. When
my husband and other daughter want to eat foods with gluten in them, they
buy it or prepare it themselves. We are all contented with this system.

        As for my own energy supply, I eat a good diet (see earlier post
about "The Zone" by Barry Sears), sleep 7-8 hours at
night, and rest for an hour every afternoon, and I can cope well enough.
I don't think I suffer from "fuzzy thinking"... well, maybe I do.. I
don't know...what was it we were talking about?..Uhhh....

Sherill Roberts