From:
Ruth Helgemo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Helgemo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 08:45:06 -0700

The Art of Eating Well, conveniently located on the northeast corner of Dempster and Harlem in Lonore Plaza, Morton Grove, continues to add new products to our gluten-free selection.

  Our newest arrivals:
  Protein Crunch Cereal! This gluten-free, diabetic friendly breakfast cereal has 120 calories in a 1/2C serving, a mere 2 carbohydrates and 22 grams of protein!

  Health Valley Organic Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken and Cream of Celery soups! Gluten-free alternatives for use in all your favorite recipes!

  My Own Meals shelf stable entrees available in Old World Stew, Beef Stew, Chicken & Black Beans, Chicken Mediterranean and My Kind of Chicken varieties!

  Wellshire Farms Tom-Tom Turkey Snack Sticks in both original and Hot & Spicy!

  Grandma Ferdon's baked goods including Apple Crisp, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Squares, Lemon Squares and Carrot Cake!

  We also feature all varieties of the Table Top Kitchen Parmesan Crisps about to be featured on the Rachel Ray show!

  Although we do not yet have online ordering available, we do accept phone orders and ship accross the contintental U.S.

  The Art of Eating Well wants to be your source for gluten-free/allergen-free shopping. We are open to suggestion on what you would like to see us carry and are delighted to place special orders whenever possible.

  The Art of Eating Well
  7136 Dempster
  Morton Grove IL 60053
  847-966-9406