From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:04:55 -0500

Thank you all for reply and advises. Many of you reminded me that there
is many kinds of GF vinegars available, but I prefer lemon in my tea;
instead vinegar. In addition there are few "pure" lemon juices. I am on
GF diet for 17 years. By all those years I learned hard way not to trust
everything what is written. As far as inconvenience juicing those lemons
is not good argument. It takes me 15 minutes juicing dozen of them.
Making ice cubes cause too many problems. I have to use whole cube;
because it is hard to split them. In addition they are stick together in
the freezer.

My intention was to give an advice to people who like cup of tea with
lemon and never run out of it.

Best wishes to all of you!

Albert