From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:38:55 -0500

I'm not sure that everyone is aware of the www.amercianceliac.org site.

We are printing the following in our upcoming group newsletter. Please
spread the word! We can all make a difference.

---------------------

Want to make a difference!? go to
http://www.americanceliac.org/advocacy.htm
This is the group, lead by Andrea Levario, that wrote and achieved the
passage of the labeling law that has vastly improved our lives.
You can sign up on their site to be notified about upcoming issues and
send important emails to legislators and help make changes that will
benefit us all.
Right now they are working on improving dietitian services for people
with celiac disease. (There is a survey online.)
Most plans won't cover it!
 Do it today!