From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:34:43 -0500

Some kind soul posted the gf status of their dino-shaped chicken bites
the other day.  Because my 4-year-old palenotogist would LOVE these, I
promptly took a look at the company's web site.  They offer a variety of
meat products, so I wrote to them regarding the gluten content of some
of the other items.  Here's their reply:

"Info@yorkshire farms" wrote:

     Dear Joy - Good News!  Most of Yorkshire Farms products are gluten free!
     The items that are NOT gluten free are beef & turkey jerky.  Also,
our chunk turkey breasts (honey, lemon herb, cajun and jalepeno) contain
non-fat dry milk.  The malt flavoring in the Chicken Bites is rice malt,
just in case you were wondering.  Thank you for your interest in
Yorkshire Farms!

     Laura

Thanks to them and the person (whose name is on another computer and not
accessible right now...sorry) who originally posted the info on the
chicken bites!!  If I remember correctly, their web site is at
www.yorkshirefarms.com.  I have no  personal or financial interest in
this company.  Just happy to pass along the news.  Joy