From:
Sandy Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:26:03 EDT

I'm looking forward to my first visit to Chicago next week and am  determined
to have a great time without focusing on food.  That said, I'd  love to have
any recommendations for safe places to eat aside from the usual  Outback, PF
Changs, etc.  We'll be staying at the Westin on Michigan  Avenue.  As well as
restaurants (reasonably priced), I'm  interested in natural food stores or
supermarkets that stock a decent selection  of gf foods.  I seem to remember he
aring about a place that serves gf  pizza?  I'll also be attending a reception
with my husband at a place  called Castaways.  Does anyone have any experience
there? Of course I'll  try to contact them ahead of time and will have my
personal stash of emergency  supplies.  Any recommendations would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Sandy
Richmond, VA