From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:31:39 -0600

Hello everyone,

I received a message from Culvers corporate office today in response to
my inquiry about the GF status of items on their menu.

They said that although they do not have a nutritionist on staff, they
had an outside source work on their nutritional analysis list for their
core menu items.  According to them, the grilled chicken breast which
comes as a sandwich and on a couple of salads, is GF.  Their hamburgers
and grilled pork tenderloins are also GF.  Their tossed green salad is
GF.  Of course, any of the above would be minus the bun or croutons.

I mentioned before that their custard is also GF, so there should be a
variety of desserts that can be enjoyed.

Any questions can be directed to Steve Rasmuson at [log in to unmask]

My thanks to all of you for your great information.

Barbara