From:
Betty Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:39:00 EDT

I have been gluten free for nearly 2 years and adhere to a GF diet as much as
is possible, given the complexity of ascertaining ingredients.  Have been
feeling relatively, with few relapses, until this week.

Must have ingested some toxic substance followed the usual (for me) rapid
onset and decline of GI symptoms. However, this time I also acquired a royal
collection of oral canker sores.  These have continued to trouble me.

I have used a number of OTC products to relieve pain but am wondering which
canker sore treatments have been effective for those of you who also
experience that type of symptom when gluten is ingested.

Carl in Ohio