Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:16:51 -0400

Hello everyone. My name is Catherine Spy, and I am a candidate for a Master’s degree in health communication at Emerson College. For my thesis project, I am working with Beyond Celiac (www.beyondceliac.org) to develop materials that will help celiac disease support group leaders educate their group about the importance of encouraging their family members to get tested for celiac disease and how to have successful conversations about testing with family members.

We are looking for past or present celiac disease support group leaders to take a short, confidential survey that will help us understand the experience of being a support group leader and how we may best support you.

If you are willing to participate in this survey, please use the following link:
https://tufts.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bJzzPHgydGzfFFX.

If you know any support group leaders that you think would like to take this survey, please share this post with them.

Thank you in advance for your time and insights. Please do not hesitate to contact me by email at [log in to unmask] with any questions about this survey or project.

*******
*******