From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:45:30 -0500

Dear Listmembers, I was reading Aimee's sumary about lotions and had a few
ideas.  Nothing was mentioned about what she uses for hand soap.  I do well
with Dove for sensitive skin.  My son is getting obsessive about germs and
washes his hands a lot and they are getting red and dry.  We have found
that Suave hand creams seem to help us with no ill effects.  One very
important thing that I have found with my hands is that I have to wear
rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning, and doing the laundry.  I buy
the heavy duty Playtex ones for doing dishes, as they have long cuffs and
last longer.  I use cheap ones for cleaning and doing the laundry.

Whenever I don't put them on for doing the laundry, i.e. putting detergent
on spots and rubbing it in, using Spray n Wash and rubbing it in, etc.

this seems to affect my hands the worst and they will crack and bleed.

Hope this helps.  Karen from Central NY, USA