From:
Sandi Yuhas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:18:00 EST

Dear Listmates:

I have read in the past about celiac and fibromyalgia, but didn't pay much
attention to it, because I didn't think it related to me.

Could anyone please relate their stories regarding fibromyalgia and celiac
just one more time?

My doctor mentioned it to me (because of my symptoms and disease), the
internet describes the disease, but I'd like to know about others with celiac
and this condition, diagnosis, and treatments.

Thanks again,

Sandi
Youngstown, OH