From:
Lynn Samuel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 12:28:50 EST

Since many have asked, I'm supplying the following info about the
companies I mentioned.

   Gluten-Free Pantry is in Glastonbury, CT but some of the products are
available here in health food stores.  (E mail  [log in to unmask]
or call 1-800-291-8386)

   Miss Robens is in Frederick, MD (E mail  [log in to unmask]  or call
1-800-891-0083)

   The Bello's products I just found out about at the CSA conference last
Oct on the east coast. I've ordered their delicious rolls, muffins and
English Muffins from Lewis Natural Foods in Cranston, RI (E mail
[log in to unmask]  or call 1-800-784-6286). Some of their rolls
remind me of the cheese rolls available at the Red Lobster, as I recall
from pre-gluten-free days!.

Lynn in NE, USA