From:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Davitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:07:32 -0400

Dear Listmates,

I am traveling to Duluth, MN for a conference in mid-July. I am
wondering if anyone knows of any health food stores or other grocers
that carry GF products and the type of products they stock? Also can
you recommend GF-friendly restaurants in the area? If you know of
any grocers or restaurants and can provide the name, address and
telephone # that would be great. (Anything you know, of course, is
welcome, even if you don't have all of the contact infor.) Thanks in
advance for all of your help.
Sincerely,
joan