From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2013 21:17:41 -0700

Further to Mary Thorp's posting on the same subject, I thought it would be
interesting to search out the original source of the findings referenced in
Mary's posting and understand the pedigree of the journal in which the
findings were published, that is to say, what is "Scientific Reports."
Scientific Reports is an online "magazine", a property of Nature
Publishing. Nature Publishing is a highly credibility organization that
also publishes Scientific American and other important journals consumed by
the scientific community.

If you would like to read the source article in its original form, it can
be found here:
http://www.nature.com/srep/2013/130722/srep02195/full/srep02195.html . It
is certainly worth reading the introduction and conclusion.

I think the version of the findings that Mary Thorp graciously sent to this
ListServ is extremely readable and a very good condensation of technical
research. Thank you, Mary.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA
Find out what is happening in Northern California
www.celiaccommunity.org