From:
Rosa Olshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:51:44 -0800

Here are a few replies i received:

---------------

I contacted the Turkey Store re; the status of their
ground turkey because it said "natural flavorings".
They responded that their natural flavoring is only the
herb rosemary and it is gf.  They also had many other
of their products that were gf including a turkey
italian sausage that was excellent.

Contact them first before you eat anything to double
check, because there were a couple of their products
that were not safe (smoked things I think).

-------------------

hello, since ground meat can have added things in it
(ie filler!)  i suggest you pick out a sirloin or
whatever cut of meat, and ask the butcher in the store
to grind it for you.  it really only takes 2 minutes
more.  this way you KNOW it is gf..

Shady Brook.......watch out for Perdue....they use
antibiotics in the feed [which they do not control with
the farmers].  My daughter had terrible vaginal hives
from them....

Shady Brook, Tyseon chicken and Empire Kosher are
good.