From:
Susan DeLuca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 09:40:39 -0500

Does anyone have a decent recipe for GF Thanksgiving stuffing?  My sister is
having dinner and has given me the task of making the stuffing so that I can
eat everything on the table.  The recipe will have to be one that I can make
on the stove or in the oven, since I will need to make it ahead of time, and
not in the bird.

P.S. - Has anyone else noticed, or is it just me?  I've seen on many lists
that M & M's are GF, and checking the labels, they were, but recently, I've
noticed Dextrin on the very bottom of the ingredient list, and wondered if
anyone knows if they've changed their GF status.

Thanks in advance, please respond to [log in to unmask], I'll summarize
results.

Susan DeLuca
Philadelphia, PA