From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:35:35 -0500

Our dedicated GF nut-free facility bakes breads, bagels, cookies and snack
bars so you
never have to worry our labels will change.

Hard to find GF/NF granola and Dairy Free Chocolate chips are also available
from Enjoy Life Foods.
Visit www.enjoylifefoods.com  to view nutrition and ingredients statements.
Our retail locator will
direct you to the store nearest you.  Also available by mail-order.

Enjoy Life Foods went the additional step for you and are the first company
to be inspected by
the new GFCO.  This Certification mark is our pledge to you that we will
remain a dedicated
Gluten Free Facility!

Happy New Year!