Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 12:01:14 -0400

Hi All--

As a lazy and generally incompetent baker, I am always on the lookout for new
products, and you all have helped out enormously with that.  I've only been
gluten-free for about six months, so I still miss wheat bread products
desperately, and have been unhappy with many rice breads I've baked or
bought.  So I was very happy to find George's English muffins in my local
(suburban Boston) health food store, despite the rather exorbitant price tag.

 However the following week I then tried "Wheat Free - Gluten Free - Lactose
Free French Rolls" by Gillian Foods.  The ingredients are:
   white rice flour            soy flour             yeast
   tapioca flour               guar gum              salt
   water                       egg whites            sucanat

These were delicious --- way better than George's  I thought --- and were a
dollar cheaper for a bag of six rolls than the bag of four muffins.

  Gillians is in Revere MA, at 617-286-4095, and the rolls were frozen so I
imagine they can be shipped anywhere.  So lazy bakers of America, look for
them...they made a great roll for my gluten-free Boca Burger lunch!

Julie