From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:51:22 -0700

Hi, list:

There is a nutritionist named Ed Blonz, Ph.D., who writes a weekly nutrition
column called, "On Nutrition."  It is syndicated nationally, and may run in
your local paper.  He wrote a column two weeks ago about celiac disease, and
is doing another the week of August 7th. Keep your eyes open for it!  The
first article was good, but cited an incidence of one in 2,000.  I alerted
him to the fact that CD is much more prevalent than that, which is one
reason that he's printing a new article.

He is with Newspaper Enterprise Association, 200 Madison Ave., New York, NY
10016. For e-mail, address inquiries to: [log in to unmask] Due to the volume of
mail, personal replies cannot be provided. Ed Blonz, Ph.D., is a nutrition
scientist and the author of "Power Nutrition" (Signet, 1998) and the "Your
Personal Nutritionist" book series (Signet, 1996).

Danna Korn