Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:01:07 -0800

I am having surgery due to CTS next week.  Was wondering if anyone had heard it can be caused by hypothyroid issues? News to me!
Surgery is on left wrist only.  Has anyone had this surgery? And how long did it take to heal and start using the hand? The Dr gave me info, but we all know it takes longer as a Celiac to do anything!
Any info would be great thanks!
Jami in Oregon

*******
*******