From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:54:37 EST

Hi Listmates:

Can someone out there please give me a mail order source for sweet potato
flour?? I have called all over the country and cannot find it. I am unable to
locate it in our Asian markets here in Atlanta either. This is very important
for me to find a source since I have become allergic to rice as well as corn.
I have been using bean flour but am afraid of too much use possibly leading to
sensitvity to that as well.

Also, a CD friend of mine asked me to inquire as to the GF status of a new
product called InflamX which is a powdered food product made by the same
producers of Ultra-Clear Sustain. It is a "medically nutritional product"
supposedly made for celiacs but in question is the brown rice syrup on the
ingredient list. If this checks out, it would be a good nutritional food
supplement for celiacs (those not allergic to rice) and the healing of the
intestines.

Any help on either or both of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Leslie