From:
Kathy Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:01:16 EDT

Recently I asked if anyone knew of any of these and I had quite a few
Natures Harves (McDill airforce base in tampa), NutritionSmart (Bearss Ave. &
Dale Mabry Hwy).  Restraunts are:  Sweet Tomatoes (specialize in fresh salad
bars), Pipo's, Tony Roma's, Outback, Lonestar, Remington's (in Lutz), and AJ
Alexander's (in Tampa).

Thanks to everyone who responded!!  This will be of Great help to me when I
go down there on vacation!!

Kathy