From:
Cheryl Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 16:52:44 -0400

My 13 year-old daughter is going on a school trip and they will be eating lunch at the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia. Looking at the website it seems like she will be able to buy cheese, fruit, etc if all else fails, but I am wondering if anyone has experience with this market and whether there is any restaurant food inside the market that she can buy that will be gf?

Thanks, Cheryl