From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 20:33:34 EDT

Come and See
What Gluten-Free is All About!

Greetings!

We have made it easy! Over 50 Gluten-Free vendors will have products to
sample and buy.

Visit the
Gluten-Free Vendor Fair to find out what is new

Saturday June 6, 2009 - 11 am - 3 pm.
Marriott Seattle Airport  Hotel Conference Center
(3201 South 176 St., Seattle WA)

Public Welcome

Entrance Fee: $5 (First 200 people get in free)

Free entry supported by the generosity of
WOW Baking Company and Gary  West Smoked Meats.

The Gluten-Free Vendor Fair is sponsored by the Gluten Intolerance Group of
 NA and held in conjunction with the GIG Annual Education Conference
(registration required for conference - _www.gluten.net/events.php#conference_
(http://www.gluten.net/events.php#conference) )

We look forward to seeing you there!

Tell your friends and family, and your favorite school, restaurant or
retailer to come too! This is how we can get more products where we need  them.

GIG is a national nonprofit organization providing support and education to
 help persons living gluten-free, including those with celiac disease,
dermatitis  herpetiformis, and other forms of gluten intolerances, lead healthy
lives.

Learn more about our activities by visiting _www.GLUTEN.net_
(http://www.GLUTEN.net) , _www.GFCO.org_ (http://www.GFCO.org) ,
_www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org_ (http://www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org) ,  _www.GFFoodService.org_