Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:17:49 -0500

WOW - even we're impressed with the number and variety of Gluten-free
Getaways we have lined up for 2013 - and there is more to come ! Check out
which of them meets your desire for a stress free Gluten-free dream trip.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS OFTEN AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !

*  NEW ORLEANS GOURMET mini
March 17-20, 2013                   THIS IS A GO !

If the Super Bowl hype hasn't sold you on the Crescent City - nothing will.
There are still rooms available.  Great tours and, of course, Great FOOD.

*  APRIL in PARIS & NORMANDY - RIVER BOAT CRUISE & TOUR
April 19-28, 2013                      THIS IS A GO !

As of this time we are now able to offer one more cabin.

2 night-3 day tour of Paris and a 7 night River Boat Cruise on the Seine
River.

*  NIAGARA FALLS, ONTARIO, CANADA mini
June 9-12, 2013

Should be on everyone's bucket list.  The Falls are magnificent anytime
of the
year, but in late spring the gardens on the Canadian side are magnificent.
Great itinerary, including a visit to the Victorian City of
Niagara-On-the-Lake,
with a winery tour; play at the Shaw Festival and Dinner.

We will be offering a Bob & Ruth's Gluten-free Dining & Traveling Workshop
as part of the Canadian Celiac Associations Annual Conference, being held in
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, on the weekend prior to this Getaway.

*  SAFARI in KENYA / THE MASS MIGRATION
July 16-27, 2013                         THIS IS A GO !

The timing of this once in a lifetime Getaway is to give us the best
opportunity
to be in the middle of the Mass Migration across the Serengeti - as we have
experienced before on a previous Safari.

We'll see the "BIG 5" and so much more - animals you've never even hear of.
The fauna, mountains and panoramic views that will forever stay in your mind
as the image of Kenya.

# # # # #

BRAND NEW OFFERINGS - not quite off the printing press - our members
will receive the brochure with in the next 10 days.  All the details on
BOTH of
these Getaway will be on our website in the next few days.

* * *   NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS RESORT & SPA GETAWAY (Farmington, PA)
October 13-17, 2013

EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $75 PER PERSON
IF RESERVATIONS ARE MADE BY APRIL 8, 2013

Our first Spa Getaway, but with so much more to do than just pamper and
spoil yourself at a World Class Spa.  Two Championship Gold Courses; Tennis;
Indoor pools; Equestrian Center; Fly Fishing; Off Road Driving; Retail
Therapy;
and so much more.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be offered on specially designed Bob &
Ruth's menus - providing Safe and Great food as on all of our Getaways.

* * *  SOUTHEAST ASIA CRUISE & TOUR OF SINGAPORE
December 23, 2013 - January 8, 2014

We will embark in Hong Kong with ports of call in Vietnam, Saigon, Cambodia,
Thailand and disembark in Singapore.  We have also arranged for a special
group tour of Angkor Wat.

Imagine celebrating New Years Eve aboard a Luxury Cruise Ship at sea.
We are
especially looking forward to sharing that with all of you.

To receive our Quarterly Newsletter; Getaway Discounts; and more:

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's by sending your check for $40 to us at:

Bob & Ruth's          205 Donerail Court          Havre de Grace, MD  21078

Check us out at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*******
*******