From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:30:40 -0500

My mothter in law came to visit me a couple weeks a ago and I wasnt sure where to take her for lunch, She and my husband are the celiacs I am not. So we went in to the cheescake Factory and poked at the menu and thought we'd give them a try. First off let me say they have the biggest menu I have ever seen!! its has too be like 15 pages. We talked to our server and told her that my mother in law was Celiac and gave her our dining card explaining what was and wasnt safe. My mother in law got the special of the day, it was salmon I do belive with vegtables. Not more than 5 mintues later the chef comes out to talk to us! He was very nice and just wanted to clarify on a word he wasnt sure on, on the dining card! he also went over how he was going to prepare the food. The waitress then said "I know your mother can't have bread but you'd you like it?" I can't tell you how many times people dont't get that and she did, so I very impressed.
I thought I would share this with others because everyone was very friendly and very accomidating.
Hillary