From:
"Brett Saks, BS, DC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 17:08:41 0

Hi all,

Last week, someone put up a post about a book written by Peter
D'Adamo, ND called "The Biochemistry of Blood Type and Diet".  I have
been looking for a good resource to help me better get a handle on
patient blood types, common symptoms and proper diets for certain
blood types.  This sounds like a good book, but I have not been able
to find it anywhere.....does anyone know where I can find it?  ISBN
number?  Thanks in advance for the help!!

Brett

Brett Saks, BS, DC
Holistic Chiropractor
Atlanta, Georiga