From:
Becky ILOG <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Becky ILOG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 19:46:36 +0200

Thoiught I'd share a few places to eat in Dingle, Ireland while they are
fresh in my mind.

We had a good dinner at Murphy's pub:   I had Chcken Tikka Masala and my
daughter had roast beef with mashed potatoes.  All the restaurant staff we
spoke with in Ireland seemed at least passingly familiar with celiac and
were happy to double check with the cook/chef.

The 2nd night we ate at the Diner - right across the street from the
SuperValu grocery.  It's an American stye diner with 100% beef burgers and
gluten free buns avaliable for an extra Euro.  Yum!

The Dingle peninsula was absolutely beautiful.

Becky