From:
SusanS 425 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:57:52 EST

I must be lucky, my Priest allows me to bring in a sliver of my homemade
wheat-free bread nicely wrapped in a small piece of napkin. He places it on
the alter so it's part of the prayers before Eucharist.  All of the Priests at
my church allow me to do it. When I told him what it does to the cillia of my
intestines, he agreed. Maybe because I'm a Lector and a Eucharistic Minister,
that helps!!! However he wouldn't announce it to the congregation that it was
an option. Probably thought it would/could mushroom into a problem. I know
rice Hosts are available, I used to get them when I was Episcopal. God they
were terrible. Talk to your Priest about the affects it has on your system.
Susan