From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:20:46 -0600

Thanks so much to all of you who wrote.  Once again I'm very thankful to have found this listserve.  The encouraging comments were helpful and hopeful.  So many responded that I'm not going to copy all the responses but will try to sum them up.  Several talked about the connection between Celiac and Rheumatoid Arthritis and I'm definitely going to follow up on that.  Also suggested was working with a chiropractor, traditional chinese, medicine or shiatsu expert.  Aleve and other NSAIDS.  One person suggested checking for adhesive capsulitis.  Potato starch and other food allergies were mentioned.  Many stressed keeping my arm active which I am doing.

Thanks again for all the help and caring comments.
Cece in Arkansas